RED ROCK RUMBLE
Red Rock Rumble 5-Mile Trail Run
Presented by Sedona Running Company
In cooperation with Red Rock State Park
Sunday 26 May 2019 @ 7:00am
The start and finish will be at the main entrance of Red Rock State Park in Sedona, AZ. Parking is available throughout the park, but it is limited. Please carpool if possible.
$50 if registered before 1 May 2019; $55 if registered between 1 May 2019 and Race Day (note that your registration also covers the $7 per person park entrance fee, so there is no payment required when you enter the park).
The race will be expertly timed and scored by Run Flagstaff (a Flagstaff, AZ based company) using RFID chip technology.
Saturday 25 May 2019
10am – 5pm: registration and packet pick-up at Sedona Running Company (in the Bashas Shopping Center)
Sunday 26 May 2019
6:00am – 6:45am: packet pick-up at Red Rock State Park
7:00am – 8:00am: race
8:00am – 8:10am: awards ceremony
STUFF YOU GET
In lieu of t-shirts we will be giving out something that will give your life meaning and direction...like a custom logo water bottle and some advice on dating. Finishers' awards will be given to all finishers.
AID AND FOOD
There will be water stops evenly spaced along the course and post-race snacks at the finish.
1. You are required to laugh at all of Adam's (the Race Director) jokes throughout the entire day. He has a fragile ego and no one wants to see him cry.
2. Be EXTRA nice to the volunteers...they are waking up at 4am to ensure that your race goes smoothly.
3. Due to the upfront costs associated with the race there will be no refunds given for registration.
4. Due to the nature of the terrain, dogs and strollers are not permitted on the course.
5. Since most of the course is technical, single-track trail please keep music levels in your headphones to a reasonable level so as to maintain a safe environmental awareness (tl;dr - people may want to pass you on the trail).
Final results (are there any other kind of results?) can be found here after the completion of the event.